The CTI is responsible for managing the PFAN Program while the International Center for Environmental Technology Transfer (ICETT) is responsible for its administration. At regional and country levels, program activities are implemented and coordinated by local private sector companies with appropriate experience and track records.
In the CAC region the program activities are being implemented by:
- Patrick D’Addario, LaGuardia Foundation,
Regional Coordinator, Latin America and the Caribbean
- Fernando Alvarado, Regional Coordinator for Central America & the Caribbean and Honduras Country Coordinator
- Fernando Revuelta, Transglobal Green Energy, Panama Country Coordinator
- Eaton Haughton, Econergy Engineering Services Ltd, Jamaica Country Coordinator
- Andre Escalante, Energy Dynamics Ltd, Trinidad & Tobago Country Coordinator